Tuesday 28 September 2021

Chasing Alys

 


Chasing Alys


When love’s song takes over, I’m forced to find the beat. 

Heartbreak has been my dance partner for years, but I’m done. Love is a complication I no longer want. Especially from a rockstar.

Ryan Evans is the very definition of heartbreaker. Women line up so he can rock their worlds.

Not me. I’m determined to resist his charms.

Who cares if he has striking blue eyes, and a voice that lights me up? Our beats are thoroughly out of sync.

I am definitely, one hundred per cent, never again waking up to a stupid thank you note, for a night that probably shouldn’t have happened, with a guy who’s already on a plane out of here.

Except, there’s something about Ryan’s charming determination that gets past my defences. He creeps into my heart… and my bed, until I’m so wound up in him, there’s only one way it can possibly end…

Heartbreak! Mine. Again.

Chasing Alys is a full length slow burn steamy rock star romance. It is the first book following Rhiannon and the first in the True Platinum Series.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Apple Books / Kobo / Nook / Google Play


No comments:

Post a Comment