Tuesday 21 September 2021

Falling For My Boss

 


Falling For My Boss


He’s my billionaire boss and I’ve harboured a secret crush on him for half my life.

Asher Lockheart. Second in command at Lockhart Industries.

But who am I kidding, he WAS married to the most beautiful woman voted by the New York Society magazine even if she is a classic mean girl... and I’m just his curvy secretary.

She abandoned him without a word and is back with one big secret.

Sure his brilliant blue eyes and that rock-hard chest is the reason why I go to work every day, and yes he might even be the star of every one of my fantasies...but why is she blaming ME for her failed marriage?

Soon to be beautiful ex-wife vs the curvy secretary..he’s out of my league.

This could never work. 

Her threats become too much, and he insists I move in with him so he can protect me...

Imagine his surprise when he finds out he is a daddy.

Can this girl from the wrong side of the tracks get her happily ever after? 

Meet Asher Lockheart and Maddie Morris in book #2 of the Haven Isle Series! If you love suspense, with a bad gorgeous villainess then this epic, page-turning, against all odds billionaire romance will keep you up all night! If you love your billionaire men hot AF, with steam and drama, this is sure to please!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment