Sunday 19 September 2021

Wet

 


Wet


She was untouchable. That didn't stop me from having her and once I did--
Nothing could stop me from making her mine. 



Monroe was like a fever in my blood. It didn't matter that Doc was her father. I couldn't stop myself from having her. 
When she was kidnapped I knew just having her body wasn't enough. I needed to make her my ol' lady.  
Claim her completely. 

If Doc and the rest of the club don't accept it. I'm gone. 
But you better believe I'll be taking my woman with me. 

Tory is back with another rough and rowdy biker to make your engine purr. As always with a Tory book, you'll get a rough around the edges, dirty alpha, enough heat to make you beg for a fan--or a biker of your own. Enjoy!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment