Monday 27 September 2021

Saving Savannah

 


Saving Savannah


Everything about Savannah makes the protector in me roar. 

And that’s trouble I don’t want or need.
I have duties as Fire Chief.
And the need to claim her is one fire I should not be fighting

But when I realize she’s been taken by a dangerous crime ring, all bets are off.
I’m ready. Because if fire fighting taught me one thing…
I don’t run from danger. I charge into the flames

I will not stop until she is mine. 
Regardless of the fact that she's hiding a giant secret.

Saving Savannah is a sizzling firefighter, next door neighbor romance full of suspense and heat. This standalone book can be read as part to the Eden Mountain Firefighters Collection. No cheating, no cliffhangers in this heart-pumping Happy Ever After romance. Ready to meet Caleb, the stacked mountain man Fire Chief? You won't be disappointed.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment