Monday 20 September 2021

Hands

 


Hands


They swore she was a saint. 
They were so wrong.

If you love Suds & Sam and you adore hot bodyguards, don't miss this one.  

"Your last name is Hand?"
"Yeah. Got a problem with that?"
"Nooooo. I just assumed they called you Hands for another reason."
My grin widens. "Why can't it be both?"

Watch over Sam's holy-roller cousin? Sure, I said, why not? She may be gorgeous but I never do good girls.

The moment she opens her sassy mouth, I know I'm in over my head. Then, she lies about receiving weird text messages. She thwarts my every effort to keep her safe and while it pisses me off, it also turns me on. She's no saint. She's a ball-busting Brooklyn babe who's hiding a past and with it, her true nature.

Will she beat the murder rap? Will her Uncle Vinny force her to marry one of his cronies? Will the cat get fed?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment