Friday 17 September 2021

Epsilon Warlord


Epsilon Warlord

 

They thought they knew what omegas were like. They’d never met me.

Steph: Crazy day so far. Purple aliens abducted me. Their ship blew up. I escaped in a pod. Then he found me. Krekar. The alpha in charge of the Epsilon flagship. The most important captain in space. He says I’m an omega, and he wants to keep me out of harm’s way. Screw that. I’m not about to let some alien bloke turn me into his pampered princess.

When I get stranded on a battered, icy outpost, I find a newborn baby. This changes everything. Our odds of survival are slim, but I will do anything to protect her.

Krekar: I’ve always been in control. I’m used to being obeyed. Then Stephanie appears. The tiny omega doesn’t know what she’s gotten into. It’s my job to show her. To protect her. But when the threat comes from within my crew, and we’re forced apart into two deadly situations, I have to find a new way to fight for her. She’s stranded on an ice planet. I’m stuck on a ship that’s about to self-destruct. Can I save her?

This M/F Omegaverse tale is irreverent. The heroine is snarky and determined and the hero has a couple of people skills alongside his... other attributes. There is insta-lust. And space plot. If that sort of thing floats your boat, this book is for you. This is book 2 in the Epsilon Omegaverse series, but it can be read as a standalone.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1




No comments:

Post a Comment