Wednesday 29 September 2021

One More Kiss

 


One More Kiss


Step one: Kiss Cal again. Just one more kiss.
Step two: Kiss someone else to compare.
Step three: Permanently close the door on Cal Chase.

Once again I bang on the connecting door to my dorm room, trying to be heard over the blaring music coming from the other side. My bestie should be living in that room, but no, she transferred to be with her boyfriend and now I’m stuck sharing a wall with stupidly hot track star, Cal Chase. My friends say I'm lucky, but his mere presence annoys me, along with his late-night music and the constant gaggle of giggly girls who visit. I’m the only one who can see right through that patented “Cal Charm.” He’s just another player and I’m not game.

So, why the hell did I let him give me an out-of-this-world kiss under the stars the other night? It had to be the magic of the meteor shower. I can’t actually like him, right? I simply need to prove Cal’s stellar kiss was a fluke, and I know how to do it and in just three steps. 

Should be easy, right?

Yeah, famous last words.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment