Thursday 30 September 2021

Fiancée For Rent

 


Fiancée For Rent


A sham marriage to a cynical, billionaire rockstar is the last thing I need.

When rock and roll God Liam Hendrix offers to fund my lifelong dream in exchange for a short marriage and quick divorce, I decide to bite the bullet.

Faking a relationship to help Liam fix his reputation might sound like a longshot, but how hard can it be?

Yet, after spending the holidays with him at my family’s farm in Montana, I find myself slowly falling for my fake fiancé. Our contract specifically says no physical intimacy, but it wasn’t long before that went out the window.

Now, old wounds have been revealed. His ex-girlfriend has gotten vindictive, and I have to confront my past to make way for my future.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment