Thursday 23 September 2021

Damaged Secret Enemy

 


Damaged Secret Enemy


How you will react when you get to know that the man you have been lusting over is your biggest enemy? You haven’t even met him in your whole life and he trying everything possible to destroy you. 
This is not fair… Right? 
Nope! You are SO WRONG.

KYLE STEWART
Never trust a woman… I wish I knew this earlier.
Little late but I have learnt my lesson.
Nobody can take what’s mine.
I am going to get sole custody of my son and teach a lesson to my ex-wife, Tara.
Also, I am here to make sure Leila Sharp regrets for the rest of her life.

Leila Sharp was stunning; I couldn’t argue that.
She drew men to her like honey drew bears.
I couldn’t deny she made me want her in my bed badly.

She took everything from me, I will do everything to destroy her.
She made me feel powerless three years back.
And I am the most powerful billionaire now and I can get everything I want by hook or crook.
How about seducing and humiliating her along with snatching away everything from her?

Both have gone through similar pain, but are totally unaware of this fact. Will these enemies will find a sense of completeness together?



A Full-length story with lovable characters and plenty of heat. Standalone Story! No Cheating! No Cliffhangers!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment