Thursday 2 September 2021

Stolen by You

 


Stolen by You


Infiltrating Mr. Hotshot's house in the middle of the night? 
Yes, that was the plan.

Getting my hands on his family jewels?
Definitely what I was going for.
And I mean actual jewelry, not the other round ball kind of things, alright.

Now, catching the guy practically naked in his house? 
Oh God, definitely not what was supposed to happen.
And why did the guy I was stealing from have to be the epitome of perfection?

So, the thief lusting after her target? 
Yup, I definitely went in that direction. I'm probably crazy.

But it's a game of cat and mouse...
If he thinks he can catch me...
Though, I am not entirely opposed to having him lay those giants hands on me.

But I never would have guessed I actually got the short end of the stick by robbing the guy.



THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES BUT IS READ AS A STAND-ALONE. NO CHEATING. NO CLIFFY. JUST LOADS OF SWOONS, SPARKS AND BEDROOM STEAM JUST FOR YOU!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment